Skip to main content

Open letter to my crush

Hey you,

You beautiful girl. This one is for you. And the funny thing is, you will probably not even know that I wrote this for and about you.

I am crushing hard on you. From the moment I have met you I felt something I did not feel in a long time. You are special, so special and I do not even think you realize how special you are. When I saw you I felt this instant attraction and for me this was weird because you are not my standard ‘type’. You are So beautiful that I could not keep my eyes off of you.
Sometimes I noticed that I was just staring at you. Watching you move and watching you be in a moment and it made me smile. Busy reading your  whatsapp status. You really march to the beat of your own drum, and that is what I like about you and what I admire about you. 
.....missing part check again later...
Your Crush
DICKSON ORENGO.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methods used for the calculation of areas in Surveying

Methods used for the calculation of areas in Surveying: Simpson’s rule Trapezoidal rule Graphical rule Simpson’s Rule Statement It states that, sum of first and last ordinates has to be done. Add twice the sum of remaining odd ordinates and four times the sum of remaining even ordinates. Multiply to this total sum by 1/3 rd of the common distance between the ordinates which gives the required area. Where O 1 , O 2 , O 3 , …. O n are the lengths of the ordinates x = common distance n = number of divisions Note: This rule is applicable only if ordinates are odd, i.e. even number of divisions. If the number of ordinates are even, the area of last division maybe calculated separated and added to the result obtained by applying Simpson’s rule to two remaining ordinates. Even if first or last ordinate happens to be zero, they are not to be omitted from Simpson’s rule. The following offsets are taken from a chain line to an irregular boundary toward...

10 secret WhatsApp tricks

WhatsApp. Wonderful, wonderful, WhatsApp. The messaging service that made BBM look boring and text messages redundant. Of course there are now heaps of messaging services around, but WhatsApp has had a massive head start on almost all of them, meaning it has tonnes of features. You can read all about what it is and how it works in our  WhatsApp feature , but for those who already know the beauty of the service, here are some secret tips you might not know about. Hide the blue ticks Those blue ticks can get you in a whole world of trouble, especially when you don't reply instantly and someone sees you have read their messages. You can turn them off, but it's worth noting that if you do, you won't get read receipts for your messages either. iOS:  Settings > Account > Privacy > Toggle off Read Receipts. Android:  Settings > Account > Privacy > Untick Read Receipts. Turn words bold, italic or strikethrough Sometimes certain words need more empha...

About creating partition

About creating partition To create partition is actually to partition hard drive. Only after you creating partition(s) on a disk, can you make use of the disk to save all kinds of data. All physical parameter of a disk are set when you create partition(s) on it, including MBR (Main Boot Record) and the destination for storing boot record backup. For other information later needed for the management of file system and other operating systems, it will be achieved by later advanced format. What are the advantages of creating partitions? Generally speaking, creating more than one partition enables you to have operating system separate from data, deploy multi-boot setups, and keep frequently used programs and data near each other. Therefore, you can manage your computer with ease. If there is only one partition (namely C drive) on disk: When recovering the system, the whole c disk (the system disk) will be formatted. If all data are saved in c disk, they will all be wiped a...