I hope your doing fine, It frustrates me but I had to give it one last shot, chances are if you’re going to read this.
We became a couple in short period of time, you are so wonderful person, everything about you took my breath away, I couldn’t help help my self fallen in love with you. for all the late night talks we had. Some sort of music we are compatible to hear and thank you for taking an interest about learning my culture, that day you spoke to me made me amazed,you learned it on your you used to sing nice romantic song to me, I felt crying i love it so much. Then suddenly our relationship turned hard like finding squire roots of a negative number to some people. Finally i found my self single.
i tried my best to give our relationship a second chance because I loved you . I loved you with all my heart I told you I will respect your decision but I still give our relationship a chance, then after a couple of days, you blackmailed me.its a blackmailed I know it. I get into trapped but I realized it when it’s too late, that’s the reason I am letting you go, that’s enough. You still blamed me in all of what’s happened, you accused me easily to my bestfriend, your so mad at me sometimes. I was weak because of love, you made me to know the meaning of love. I’m just a convenient part of your life, your throwed me easily, my heart broken into pieces, I’m so depressed about it.Everyone thinks I’m happy and okay but really I’m just drowning of sorrow.I already forgive you in all that happened , I learned my lesson to never trust and love too much.i hope someday if fate will meet us we will be okay.You will remain in my heart forever.
thank you for all the good memories you gave to me I will cherish it. I think i will find a lover like you you though it will take time . I hope you will find also your true love without your insecurities. we should grow up in our own. Always take care and I wish you all Best. And i still love you because of the memory you left to me.
From Your Ex
DICKSON
Methods used for the calculation of areas in Surveying: Simpson’s rule Trapezoidal rule Graphical rule Simpson’s Rule Statement It states that, sum of first and last ordinates has to be done. Add twice the sum of remaining odd ordinates and four times the sum of remaining even ordinates. Multiply to this total sum by 1/3 rd of the common distance between the ordinates which gives the required area. Where O 1 , O 2 , O 3 , …. O n are the lengths of the ordinates x = common distance n = number of divisions Note: This rule is applicable only if ordinates are odd, i.e. even number of divisions. If the number of ordinates are even, the area of last division maybe calculated separated and added to the result obtained by applying Simpson’s rule to two remaining ordinates. Even if first or last ordinate happens to be zero, they are not to be omitted from Simpson’s rule. The following offsets are taken from a chain line to an irregular boundary toward...
Comments